Do you want to make an impact? Solar markets are growing and so are we and therefore looking for new people who want to take action to fight climate change. We are now seeking an experienced B2B Account Manager to join our team and help us drive sales and help our customers hit their sustainability targets.
As a Global Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, identifying new business opportunities, and hitting sales targets in the vital solar energy industry. You will work closely with our amazing sales and engineering teams to tailor the best solutions for our customers. According to the IPCC solar energy is the best solution to reduce emissions, of all solutions, not only technology. In other words, at Solnet we make an impact with solar.
Our main office in Finland is located in Helsinki, and our way of working is hybrid.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients in the solar energy industry
- Be a hunter, search for new sales opportunities and leads to build your own sales pipeline
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and services, and stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
- Work closely with our teams, including engineering, project management to ensure successful project implementation and customer satisfaction
- Provide regular updates and reports on sales performance, client feedback, and market trends
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and promote our brand and services
- Participate in the design phase with desk research and site visits together with the Project Manager when required.
- Relevant educational background
- Native level English, German is a plus
- Experience in B2B account management and sales, a plus if it’s in the solar industry
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- A hunger for success, and to fight climate change
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in the fast-growing solar energy industry. Please send you C.V. and application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.