Solnet Group is growing and is therefore looking for new people who want to roll up their sleeves and take action to fight climate change. We are now seeking an experienced B2B Account Manager to Germany to drive sales and help our customers to hit their sustainability targets.
We are now looking for an Account Manager who has a broad network within the real estate industry and is eager to utilize it in the field of solar energy. You will be responsible for taking care of your clients through the solar project and ensuring that the client’s needs, questions, and inquiries are taken care of. Your task is also to develop the clientele, which consists mainly of large corporate accounts.
- Develop and grow Solnet’s customer base and acquire new clients and partners.
- Ensuring that the business case and total cost of ownership and benefits of solar energy are transparent for the client.
- Taking care of the clients throughout the project, from the designing to commissioning and operation of solar system.
- Participate in the designing phase with desk research and site visits together with the Project Manager when required.
- Guiding clients through the Solar energy buying process.
Background & Requirements:
- Relevant educational background
- Previous experience in consultative B2B selling
- Extensive network in the real estate and/or retail markets is an advantage.
- Great social and presentation skills
- Ability to understand solar technology and financial structures.
- A passion and hunger for success.
- Independent, target driven and can-do mentality.
- Fluent in German and English. Other European language skills are advantageous.
- Driving license
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in the fast-growing solar energy industry. Please send you C.V. and application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.